Undercover Live Entertainment Events Blog

Welcome to the Undercover Live Entertainment events Previous Blog. Media and commentary from past shows are found here.
Enjoy! Please visit our website and new blog at: www.undercoverlive.com/blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 26th, 2010 Review


We found Undercover through Gigmasters and were skeptical at first. In the end, it was an easy process that turned out to be nothing short of incredible. George, Carla and the rest of the band were all amazing to work with and truly made our night. Every part of the process was smooth and easy and the reception was a complete blast largely in part to how solid Undercover was. They are ridiculously talented, sound amazing, and got the party started and kept it going all night. I must have had 50 people come up to me during the night to tell me how good they were. I will recommend them to everyone I know and could not endorse them any more highly.

David & Sarah Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment